D120P2-T(35K), Model D120-P2-T Trans-Cal Encoder 35K, Encoding
- A low-cost altitude reporting system that will meet and satisfy all the requirements of TSO-C88.
- The system is completely independent of the pilot’s altimeter and also consists of: a temperature compensated pressure sensitive dual aneroid capsule, associated mechanical linkages and an encoder module.
- The encoder module is an optical type utilizing diodes, a code disc, solid state detector and also associated electronics.
- Available in various operating altitude ranges corresponding to individual model numbers.
- The D120-P2-T series encoders are available by order ONLY. Also, Allow 6-8 weeks ARO.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 10-15 and also 22-30 Volts DC
- PRESSURE DATUM: Reference to 29.92 in Hg. Absolute (1013.25 millibars)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30 to +50C
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -65 to +70C (non-operating)
- ALTITUDE: does not affect when subjected to a pressure range equivalent to -1200 feet to +35000 feet.
- ACCURACY: matching within +/-125 feet of the primary flight altimeter
- WEIGHT: 19 oz.
- Lastly, DIMENSIONS: 4.11″H x 3.25″W x 3.25″L