- For Autel Robotics EVO Drones
- Receiver Displays EVO Video in Real Time
- Connect a Monitor, PC, or Phone
- Receives Video from up to 4.4 Miles Away
- 1 x HDMI / 1 x USB Type-A / 1 x Ethernet
- Displays Footage at 1080p/60 fps
- 5000mAh LiPo Battery for Portability
- One-Button EVO Drone Pairing
- Drop & Shock Protection
- Dual 2.4 GHz Antennas
Autel Robotics Live Deck for EVO Drones
Monitor your EVO’s streaming video footage in real time with the Live Deck for EVO Drones from Autel Robotics. Normally a drone’s streaming camera footage is displayed in FPV goggles or on the pilot’s controller display, but with the Live Deck, you can display that footage on a Windows or Mac computer, smartphone, or over your local network.
With the press of a button, the Live Deck is engineered to pair with your EVO drone. To view the footage, just plug in a monitoring device (not included) into the available HDMI, USB, or Ethernet ports. Video is displayed at full HD 1080p/60 fps resolution from up to 4.4 miles away thanks to two built-in receiving antennas.
Wireless design features a built-in 5000mAh LiPo battery