Astro Pneumatic Rivet Nut Drill – AST ADN14
AST ADN14 Overview
The Astro Pneumatic Rivet nut Drill “Astro ADN14 Rivet Nut Drill Adapter Kit” easily converts cordless or corded drills into power rivet nut setters. The kit includes 8 mandrels and nosepieces in Metric and SAE: M3, M4, M5, M6, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24 and 1/4-20, for use with aluminium and steel rivet nuts up to ¼”.
- Easily convert cordless or corded drills into power rivet nut setters
- Includes 8 mandrels and nosepieces in metric and SAE: M3, M4, M5, M6, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24 and 1/4-20
- The only model on the market that pulls the rivet nut instead of turning threads to set, causing less wear
- Innovative design withstands 4x the force of other adapters and features a CNC machined billet aluminium body and CR-MO mandrels
- Use 12V and up cordless drills for aluminium and steel rivet nuts, or 14.4V and up for stainless up to 1/4″ (all drills must feature torque limiting clutch)