23-501-031-1, Model 5000B-38 Sigma-Tek Attitude Indicator, Air, 0°, Flag
The 5000B is an air-driven gyro that has a pictorial horizon mask and fixed aeroplane. The mask moves to indicate climb, dive, and bank. Bank and pitch attitudes are displayed so that the pilot’s sensing of the gyro indication is the same as the interpretation of the relation between the wings of the aircraft and the natural horizon during visual flight. This instrument is FAA certified. It replaces the aircraft’s turn coordinator when equipped with an inclinometer.
- Dimensions: 3.38″H x 3.38″W x 7.35″D
- Weight: 1.8 lbs. max.
- Markings: Matte white
- Finish: Dull black
- Temperature:-30° to 50° C
- Humidity: 0% to 95% at 32° C
- Altitude: 0 to 40,000 ft.
- FAA approved as conforming to TSO-C4c