SSD120-42N-RS232, Model SSD120 Trans-Cal Encoder, Solid state, 42K, With RS232 output
- Solid State Altitude Encoder
- Smallest & also Lightest Altitude Encoder Currently Available
- 42 Months Manufacture Direct Replacement Warranty
- Average MTBF: 9.7+ years.
- Also, Pin for Pin replacement for Most Other Manufacturers Encoders
- Optional: Available with two independent RS232 serial data ports selectable message protocols for most popular avionics interfaces. Programmable for 100′ and also 10′ resolutions.
- Also, Optional: Available with adapter plates that will allow the installer to mount the unit in another manufacturer’s mounting tray.
- OPERATING ALTITUDE: -1000′ to +30,000′ (Available in altitudes from 30,000′ up to 100,000′)
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 14 or 28 VCD
- Also, CURRENT: 0.270 Amps
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20° to +70°C
- WARM-UP TIME: No Warm-up Time: +20°C to +70°C, -20°C to +20°C 30 seconds
- Lastly, ACCURACY: ± 50′ from -1000′ to +30,000′