The PT-4000 Cordless Blind Riveter offers the sheet metal technician capability for installation of most all 1/4” diameter blind rivets while retaining all the features of the PT-3000 with respect to size, weight and versatility. The PT-4000 develops in excess of 4,000 lbs of pulling force over more than 3/4” of stroke. Utilizing the same battery packs and charger as the PT-3000 riveter, the PT-4000 is a logical addition to any organization normally requiring 1/4” diameter blind riveting capability. The PT-4000-C Kit comes with 4 nosepieces allowing the user to install the most popular rivet types: Huck Magna-Lok®, Avdel Interlock®, Olympic Bulb-Tite® as well as all standard Pop type rivets.
Riveter, 4 nosepieces, 1 battery pack, charger and carrying case
- Pulling Force: 4,000 lbs.
- Stroke: 787”
- Dimensions: 11-7/8” H x 10-3/8” L x 2-5/8” W
- Power Source: 3.2 Ah, 12vdc Nickel-Metal (NiMH) Hydride Battery
- Charger Source: 120 volts, 60 Hz or 220 volts, 50 Hz
- Charger Cycle Time: 20 Minutes
- Operating Temp. Range (ambient): 32 to 120°F
- Housing Material: Impact Resistant Glass Filled Nylon