MD41-24P(28) Relay Unit, Model MD41, 28V, PMA’d
MD41-24P(28) Relay Unit Description
The MD41-24P(28) is a remote mounted transfer relay unit specifically designed for switching a CDI or also HSI Indicator between two aircraft radio navigation systems. The remote switching unit is designed for use with GPS systems where the user desires to share a common CDI or HSI between an existing NAV system and a GPS system.
The 24 pole unit features eight relay pairs consisting of 3 poles per relay pair. Each relay pair can be activated individually by either voltage or ground keying or as a group by ground keying.
MD41-24P(28), 24 pole relay for 28-volt operation.
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Width: 3.86 Inches
- Heght: 1.52 Inches
- Also, Depth: 2.60 Inches
- Weight: 0.75 lb
- Applicable Documents: RTCA DO-160C, and also DO-208
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 to +70°C
- Humidity: 95% Non-Condensin
- Altitude Range: 0 to 55,000
- Vibration: Cat. M
- Lastly, Operational Shock: Rigid Mounting, 6 G Operational (15 G Crash Safe)