Mastercool MTC-55975, INTELLASENSE III COMBUSTIBLE GAS LEAK DETECTOR
At the heart of this MTC-55975 leak detector is a new low power metal oxide gas sensor with superior performance properties such as lower current consumption and sensor longevity. We have characterized the new sensor by high sensitivity and fast response upon detecting the presence of extremely small levels of chlorofluorocarbon gases. For this reason, we have selected and integrated this sensor into the 55975 Combustible Gas Leak Detector.
In addition, we have integrated a powerful microprocessor into the design that automatically selects the best operating condition for the sensor to ensure optimum performance throughout its life.
IntellaSense III Combustible Gas Leak Detector comes in a blow moulded case with 2 “C” batteries, leak test vial and replacement filters.
- Detects combustible gases (see below)
- Heated tin oxide sensing element
- 2000 hour sensor life
- Less than 1 second respond time
- 50 – 1000 ppm ultimate sensitivity
- Battery: 2 “C” Alkaline 6000 mAh batteries
- Operating Temperature Range: 0˚F to 120˚F
- Intelligent tip 15″” inch probe length with environment sensing element to eliminate the potential of false alarms