A one-of-a-kind tool with unlimited possibilities, the patented, easy-to-use Knipex pliers wrench is a fantastic tool for fastening, gripping, holding, and bending. Its slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces, making it one of the most versatile tools in your toolbox. This model (86 03 250) has a 10-inch length and a 1-3/4-inch opening capacity. It features a time-saving push-button adjustment with 17 adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of workpieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It’s a great tool for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice.
Unlike an open-end wrench with uneven compression that can cause surface damage, this Knipex pliers wrench offers zero backlashes under pressure. With a 10-to-1 lever ratio, the cam action design ensures a strong, secure grip without hand or wrist strain. The self-ratcheting action allows for fast, easy operation while eliminating the need for additional tools. The Knipex pliers wrench is available in a number of grips and sizes for a variety of applications.
KNI-8603250 – Quality in Every Detail
Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don’t want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.
The steel Knipex uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8 percent carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high production demands require this.
Knipex also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers.
- Plastic coated handles
- Parallel jaws allows infinitely variable gripping of all widths making it excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending
- Lever transmission greater than 10 – 1 for strong gripping power
- Works using the ratchet principle with no unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint
- Fast adjustment directly on the workpiece by pushing a button
- Slim profile design head fits into tight places
- Smooth, parallel gripping jaws for work on sensitive surfaces
- Adjustment at the touch of a button, and stays fixed for repetitive work
- Infinitely variable adjustment of widths across flats for metric and inch workpieces
- Jaw capacity: 1-3/4 inches
- Adjustment positions: 17
- Length: 10 inches
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Handles: Plastic coated