IPA 9080 Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaner / Primer:
IPA-9080 diesel fuel injection cleaner and primer keep portability in mind as it cleans, primes and troubleshoots diesel injection systems.
The IPA-9080 comes with an internal 12 volt DC fuel pump operating between 7-9psi, five-gallon tank, coiled fuel hose, eight base adapters including Compucheck and a flexible fluid dispensing adapter for filling fuel filters.
The Fuel Injection Cleaner and Primer is a great asset for techs who want an easy-to-use and portable method for priming fuel systems after component replacement or repair work. It truly is a professional solution. This unit is much more convenient than other methods and avoids the unnecessary wear-and-tear on the injection pump during cranking.
The IPA-9080 is made in the U.S. on a steel platform and features a missile-style power switch, fuel pressure gauge and voltmeter.
- Cleans, flushes, primes and helps air-bleed fuel injection systems
- Performs fast, airless priming of a diesel pump while holding fuel delivery pressure
- Delivers clean fuel also fuel additive for injector cleaning
- Fully portable for roadside service
- Helps isolate fuel system problems
- Fills fuel filters without a mess
- Control panel features missile power switch, fuel pressure gauge and voltmeter
- Built on a rugged, mobile, steel platform
- 5-gallon HDPE tank (High-Density Polyethylene)
- For multiple fluid types; not gasoline
- Eight standard adapters, including Compucheck®
- All other adapters available upon request
IPA 9080 Kit Includes:
- 3 Standard Hose Adapters
- Fluid Dispensing Adapter
- 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ Fuel Fittings
- Compucheck® Fitting
- 500mA Battery Charger
- Lastly, Chassis Ground Cable
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Battery Type: 12V Motorcycle-Type, Group 14, Yuasa YTX14 or Similar (Battery Not Included)
- Flow Rate: 27 GPH/101 LPH
- Pressure: 7-9 PSI
- Dry Weight: 27 lbs.
- Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Hose Length: 10′ Coiled
- Lastly, Dimensions: 12 ¾” W x 15 ½” H x 13 ¼” D