Airspeed Indicator 8000-B.234, 3″, 0-150MPH
We can use the 8000 Series Airspeed Indicator on an aircraft to indicate the speed relative to the air at sea level and at any other altitude, to indicate the equivalent speed corresponding to the actual force of the air.
When properly connected to an airspeed tube, mounted so as to be in the undisturbed air, the airspeed indicator measures the differential pressure developed between the pitot and static opening. We have indicated the pressure is in units of airspeed (mph and/or knots).
- Certification: FAA TSO C2b
- Case configuration: MS33638, 3inch
- Typical Weight: 0.7 pounds
- Static, Pitot Pressure Connector: 1/8 – 27 ANPT
- Installation: Removable spring nuts and also #6-32 screws
- Lastly, Lighting: Available upon request