3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357
3M Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 Features
- High performance laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres, sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminium, cold rolled steel and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in tubes, cans or pails
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It is also suitable for a large surface panel or composite lamination.
- Metal honeycomb composite panels
- Durable stainless steel to wood panels
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive (PDF, 2.13 Mb) is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you’ve formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.