34404 Tekton Long Reach Pliers Features
- 34404 Tekton Long Reach Pliers have Long, tapered nose with fine tips is bent to 45 degrees to work around obstructions
- Cross-cut teeth grip evenly in any direction
- Long handles reach deep into tight spaces
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
Long handles extend your reach into narrow spaces and keep your hands away from sharp edges or hot surfaces.
45-Degree Long Nose
Smoothly tapered down to fine tips and bent to 45 degrees, the long nose works around obstructions, grips small parts, and bends the wire.
Designed to pull, push, and twist without slipping, the crosscut teeth apply even pressure and equal grip in any direction.