1394T100-7RB Turn Coordinator, Model #: 1394T100
Mid-Continent is known for their proven reliability when it comes to their Turn Coordinators. Staying diligent in meeting the Highly Accelerated Life Testing requirements and OEM usage, Mid-Continent’s Turn Coordinators are some of the best on the market. The FAA Certified 1394T100-7RB has a power warming indicator. This specific unit has 4,500 hours MTBF, and a brushless AC rotor that operates on 10–32 Volts DC. The improved “Off” warning flag now pulls out of view when the rotor is up to speed.
- Certified to FAA TSO C3b
- Input Voltage Range: 11 – 32 VDC
- Rotor Type: AC
- Warning Flag
- Power Consumption Nominal: 0.28 A
- Bezel Lighting: None
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 5″
- Maximum Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- 4,500 hours MTBF
- Connector Number of Pins: 5
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Operating Temperature: –30°C to + 50°C
- Operating Altitude: –1,000 ft. to 35,000 ft.
- Brushless AC rotor operates on 10–32 Volts DC
- Mounting: 3 1/8″ front or rear panel
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA
- Glass: Clear