FSI PT-4000 Overview
The new higher capacity PT-4000 cordless blind riveter offers the sheet metal technician capability for installation of most all 1/4″ diameter blind rivets while retaining all the features of the PT-3000 with respect to size, weight and versatility.
Falling within the USAF TO-1-1-688 spec, the PT-4000 develops in excess of 4,000 lbs of pulling force over more than 3/4″ of stroke. Utilizing the same battery packs and charger as the PT-3000 riveter, the PT-4000 is a logical addition to any organization normally requiring 1/4″ diameter blind riveting capability. The standard PT-4000 pulling head assembly is interchangeable with any of the FSI riveters, therefore, offering redundancy and reduced spare parts.
Types of rivets installable with the PT-4000 include, but are not limited to, virtually all CherryMax (M7885), Avdel or Cherry Monobolts®, Cherry Interlock®, Huck Magna-Lok® and POP® type rivets. It is also capable of installing both 5/32″ and 3/16″ Blind Bolts (MS90353/54-S/U) with the proper nosepieces (provided in the MIL-1 and MIL-2 kits).
- Fast & Efficient…rivals air powered performance
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Over 4000 lbs of Pulling Force
- More than 3/4″ Stroke
- Pulling Force: 4,000 lbs.
- Stroke: .787 inches
- Dimensions: 11-7/8″ H x 10-3/8″ L x 2-5/8″ W
- Power Source (Battery): 12 volts, 3.2 Ah Nickel-Metal (NiMH) Hydride Battery
- Charger Source: 120 volts, 60 Hz or 220 volts, 50 Hz (Not Included, Sold Separately)
- Charger Cycle Time: One Hour
- Operating Temp. Range (Ambient): 32 to 120 degree F
- Housing Material: Impact resistant glass filled nylon