1234T100-7ATZ Turn and Slip Indicator, Model #: 1234T100
Mid-Continent is known for their proven reliability when it comes to their Turn & Slip Indicators. Staying diligent in meeting the Highly Accelerated Life Testing requirements. Mid-Continent’s Turn & Slip Indicators are some of the best on the market. This FAA Certified 1234T100-7ATZ has a power warming indicator and comes with 3 connector pins. This specific unit has an operating altitude of 1,000-35,000 ft, and is similar to the Cessna version P/N C661031-0101. The turn indication time is a standard 2-Minute Turn.
- Input Voltage Range: 12 – 32 VDC
- Rotor Type: DC
- Power Consumption: 0.35A
- Altitude: -1000-35,000 ft.
- Temperature: -30-50C
- Bezel Lighting: No
- Inclinometer Ball Color: Black
- Inclinometer Background Color: White
- Dimensions: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- 3 1/8″ front or rear panel mounting
- Maximum Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Connector Number of Pins: 3
- Turn Indication: Standard 2–Minute Turn
- Glass: Clear glass
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA